• Batokunku, Gambia



Please send us an email at info@whitehorseresidence.com. For information, you can also reach us by phone +220 360 1111 or via WhatsApp +41 79 1923280. We will be happy to send you a quote immediately.

Our current guide prices are:

Prices outside the season (also for day stays) on request.
We welcome families with children from the age of 8.

Room night charges include:

  • Transfer to and from the international airport for a minimum stay of 3 nights
  • Welcome cocktail and fruit bowl
  • Room with double/single beds, bathroom, TV, minibar and safe
  • use of 4G internet
  • individual healthy breakfast
  • daily 0.5 litre bottle of fresh water in your room
  • Currency transfers


We prefer to be paid via international bank wires and accept cash in Euros €, British Pounds and the local currency Dalasi and payment via VISA with a 5% surcharge.

Upon receipt of booking confirmation we charge a 25% reservation fee of the total booking amount. The remaining 75% of total booking amount are due two weeks (14 days) before the first day of your booking.

In case you wish to cancel your reservation, we will return your entire reservation fee, provided you cancel in writing latest 6 weeks before your arrival date, subject to bank fees from any cancellation refund.

Please make sure that your bank allows you to pay with your credit card in The Gambia (sometimes it is necessary to inform your bank that you are going on a trip).